– I am about ready to cut off a leg to get rid of these last 5 pounds. Ok…that was dramatic…but I am ready to get my weight loss into the triple digits.
– I am not done once I get to a 100 lb loss. I will still loss 30 – 60 more pounds. I am going into uncharted territory. I haven’t been below the weight at this height…ever. I think that is where my little January/February/March stutter stepping came from. Why would I be nervous about being smaller? poo
– Tuesday I went to Chipotle with a WW member after the meeting. She hadn’t ever tracker her Chipotle before! *gasp* I helped here construct her burrito bowl and track it on her app while we were in line. It gave me the warn fuzzies to help someone eat something yummy while being on plan. 🙂
– Nicolay got a haircut last weekend AND I had to buy his food. Homie needs a fothermuckin job!!!
– I have been shopping more and more. Just a few pieces now and then. Just enough to help my poor little wardrobe along. I got the cutest top from Macy’s last week for a fcukin steal! I am going to wear it this weekend…I should take pictures..
– When I did that collage I posted yesterday I really didn’t see a dramatic difference. I called the boy in the room and he basically looked at me like I was crazy. Then I put it on FB…the response was way more than I expected. Guess I am the odd one.
– I told my Doctor today that if I start to see loose skin I will be slowing down my weight loss efforts and multiply my strength training. I love him…he didn’t even fight me. I like Doctors who understand vanity. 🙂 He looked at my arms and said that I still have hope to not have any. He suggested I start working on my arms like 5 times a week…low weight, high repetition. Sadly I already knew that but I haven’t been doing it…I need to work out my triceps every day for the rest of my life! FOR.EV.ER!
– Every time I see him (my Doctor) he asks me what my goal is. I told him what the top weight in the “normal” BMI was for my height and he scrunched his face. lol. He said I should just focus on getting out of the “obese” category and into “overweight”. (yup…I am still considered obese *face*) That’s a good interim goal. Once I hit the 100 lb mark I will set that as my next mini goal.
– Last week someone asked me if my hair was all mine. I answered the question without a stank face. I am growing. 🙂
– Our 3 year anniversary is coming up. What am I going to do? Absolutely no idea!
– So I have been hovering around the same 5 pounds for like 2 months now. I swear this weight loss thing is like 90% mental. The mechanics of how to lose weight isn’t a secret. Convincing yourself to do what you need to do? A whole different story.
– Have I ever mentioned that emotional eating is the devil? Satan himself. I finally got my stuff back together a few weeks ago and I had a great loss one week (4 lbs) Do you know the receptionist chastised me! He said I should “live a little” and seemed alarmed that I work out 5 days a week. While I know better…that threw my whole week off! I ate like I would have a year and a half ago. I gained over 8 pounds the next week. *sigh* I have come back from that and shook all of that weight off…but it took 3 weeks! I knew better than that…
– I am down 92.2 as of Tuesday. Less than 8 pounds until a HUGE milestone. *booty dance*
– I have my race schedule all set up until the end of June. 😀 I have already done 3 races this year.
– I like taking photos…clearly. lol. That February photo challenge was fun! 🙂
– I went to the gym enough times in January & February to qualify for reimbursement! Gimme the money!
– I need a new gym bag. The inside of my current bag is cracking and flaking all over my stuff #ewww It looks like my bag has dandruff. I kinda like this one. I shall meditate on it for a few days…
– I was shocked at the price tag but I can’t stop thinking about this swimsuit. I think this will be my gift to myself when I hit the 100 lb mark! It is so made for my body type! This swimsuit has me going to the gym when I don’t want to and putting down cookies for apple slices. The shit is amaze-balls! No idea what size I will need by summer…
– I ordered a spring coat last week that arrived yesterday. I am pretty sure it will change my life…