– I am about ready to cut off a leg to get rid of these last 5 pounds. Ok…that was dramatic…but I am ready to get my weight loss into the triple digits.
– I am not done once I get to a 100 lb loss. I will still loss 30 – 60 more pounds. I am going into uncharted territory. I haven’t been below the weight at this height…ever. I think that is where my little January/February/March stutter stepping came from. Why would I be nervous about being smaller? poo
– Tuesday I went to Chipotle with a WW member after the meeting. She hadn’t ever tracker her Chipotle before! *gasp* I helped here construct her burrito bowl and track it on her app while we were in line. It gave me the warn fuzzies to help someone eat something yummy while being on plan. 🙂
– Nicolay got a haircut last weekend AND I had to buy his food. Homie needs a fothermuckin job!!!
– I have been shopping more and more. Just a few pieces now and then. Just enough to help my poor little wardrobe along. I got the cutest top from Macy’s last week for a fcukin steal! I am going to wear it this weekend…I should take pictures..
– When I did that collage I posted yesterday I really didn’t see a dramatic difference. I called the boy in the room and he basically looked at me like I was crazy. Then I put it on FB…the response was way more than I expected. Guess I am the odd one.
– I told my Doctor today that if I start to see loose skin I will be slowing down my weight loss efforts and multiply my strength training. I love him…he didn’t even fight me. I like Doctors who understand vanity. 🙂 He looked at my arms and said that I still have hope to not have any. He suggested I start working on my arms like 5 times a week…low weight, high repetition. Sadly I already knew that but I haven’t been doing it…I need to work out my triceps every day for the rest of my life! FOR.EV.ER!
– Every time I see him (my Doctor) he asks me what my goal is. I told him what the top weight in the “normal” BMI was for my height and he scrunched his face. lol. He said I should just focus on getting out of the “obese” category and into “overweight”. (yup…I am still considered obese *face*) That’s a good interim goal. Once I hit the 100 lb mark I will set that as my next mini goal.
– Last week someone asked me if my hair was all mine. I answered the question without a stank face. I am growing. 🙂
– Our 3 year anniversary is coming up. What am I going to do? Absolutely no idea!