– I made it through a year of Weight Watchers! 🙂 I have never stuck to something weight loss related for this long. It really is so easy to follow that it isn’t hard to continue. It will get a little rough as I lose weight and my daily points keep dropping. I have 13 fewer points per day than I did when I started. It was a gradual reduction but that’s a big drop dammit! But I have done it! 🙂
– I also realized that the only time I missed a weigh-in and/or meeting was when I was in Italy for a week.
– I need new bras. The boy asked me why my bra was “baggy” this morning while I was getting dressed. Word? thanks asshole… lol. I knew I would lose weight all over but dang…
– You can already tell from my WW post that I didn’t lose 100 lbs in a year. 87 lbs is cool though 😀
– I volunteered at a race Saturday. I was shocked (shocked I tell you) to run into so many people I know! When did I become friends with all of these active people? lol
– I am going to Philly this weekend with one of my girls to visit another one of my girls! 🙂
– All this extra workout stuff (running class, kickboxing, swimming, etc) have made me forget about the gym. No more! My insurance reimburses my gym fees if I go 50 times in 6 months. I am on a mission between now and the end of February! I have 21 more times to go. So doable if I don’t let me coworkers derail my midday workouts.
– There is a half-marathon that I wanted to sign up for in April but…yeah…no sure. I think the only reason I want to sign up is because they give out medals and it’s only for women. It falls on my 3 year anniversary with the boy…and it is $75…I still have time to think about it. I have 3 races on my calendar for February and March so far.