Why am I so lazy on Sundays? Too lazy to turn on the computer and type for 5 minutes? Pish posh…get off your arse girlie and type!
Growing up is interesting. Losing weight is also interesting. It seems that this incredibly great act that I am doing for myself is taking up way more of my time and energy than I anticipated. How am I supposed to hang out with my BFF and chat after work when I am out in Central Park running around…or kicking butt in Muay Thai. Nope…no dinner out for me this week…I have another plan for my points. Not complaining…and I only really care every now and then but wow…this is incredibly selfish. WHen I come home I don’t even want to talk on the phone. I just want to shower…find some food and collapse. I make time to talk to the boy of course…but everyone else? Maybe a text…it’s odd
Then of course there are the people I was close to and now I’m not. Its always shocking to hear about milestones in their life months later or *gasp* second hand. When did we lose touch? Were we ever really close? What’s going on? Luckily I have a very sensible bf that can knock some sense into me…”Babe…you only have contact through someone else or FB…” yes fine…I know! But it’s just odd.. As we all get older we find our own lives and they don’t always involve all of the people that they used to. Which may or may not be a good thing. I just don’t want to wake up one morning and look around and have no friends because I was too lazy to call someone. o_O. Yes…I am being dramatic…but that is just me.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at http://allthingsfadra.com
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.