So I have a 3 day weekend (yay!) I know that’s not a real introduction but I just felt like telling everyone 🙂
I need to just always do the things that I plan for myself. I woke up today in a craptastic mood. Completely not sure why, but it was really bad. I had plas to volunteer at a soup kitchen for lunch, meet up with girlfriends to set some goals and then spend the rest of the weekend with the bf. Well, when I woke up this morning I just wanted to lay in bed and watch reality tv with my dog all day. I fought the urge and actually followed through with everything I had planned and you know what? It was fine. It actyually made me feel better. I am typically quick to let a bad mood shift my entire day but I have to work on that. I had a good amout of stuff planned this weekend (I volunteered Saturday too and I went to a Muay Thai class Friday night) and I feel fine now. I like that sense of accomplishment and sticktoittivness. I did skip boot camp but my body was DONE after Friday night. I wish I didn’t pick up on other people’s negative energy. I need a vacay from work until this audit is over and everyone calms down.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at http://allthingsfadra.com
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.