Aya tagged me a LONG time ago…but I was pooped! (A big girl can only play tag for so long before she needs a break and a sandwich! lol) 7 more facts? hmm…this will be VERY short and succinct…so not like me…but what can you do?
1. I love large bodies of water. One of my favorite parts of going to HU was actually going to college on a quasi-peninsula and being so close to the beach.
2. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 19. Actually…it was two days before my 20th birthday…I was adamant about getting my license before 20.
3. Concerts = I love them! Not all of my friends have the same musical taste…if I can’t find anyone to go with I will still go. I am not missing out on anything because I am without an entourage.
4. The last guy I really cared about is getting married in August. And that is all I would like to say about that.
5. I am currently in shock that I actually got to see karma unfold this early in life. One of my ex’s who stomped all over my heart and cheated on me just found out his wife of 2 years stomped all over his heart and cheated on him MULTIPLE times. Everyone is expecting me to be overjoyed but its so the opposite. I have been cheated on before and I know how much that hurts and it was just my boyfriend…not my husband. Jeez. I am still shocked…like… “Damn…it really can happen?”
6. I used to dance when I was little. Of all of my childhood activities it was my FAVORITE. It is actually the only thing I stopped unwillingly. Tap shoes stop at a size 10…and while I will NEVER disclose my show size over the Internet…its not a damn 10
7. I am listening to “Untitled” by D’Angelo right now. (tee hee hee) Damn shame what happened to him…
Damn shame what drugs can do to fine-ness…I hope you got it together my short boo! I hear there is a new album in the makings. We miss you